'The sky is that beautiful old parchment wherein the sun and the moon keep their diaries'.
Alfred Kreymbora

Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday, May the fourth (be with you)
Skywatch Friday

Similkameen Skies

I feel like the White Rabbit, hauling out my big pocket watch, in despair.  I'm late, I'm late....

Nevertheless, here is a Similkameen Sky for this week.


May, showing her sunniest disposition .......


smiling down on the tulips!

a perfect May Day

You have probably all been enjoying Skywatch Friday while I tarried, but in case not
click here and watch the world go round, skywise.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there - there are some very nice images here - look forward to more visits.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

    PS: thanks for the visit and thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skies and beautiful tulips!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sky and the tulips are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete